- A comparative study AMONG teachers¿ and students¿ perceptions regarding the flipped classroom.
- ADVANTAGES AND DISADVATAGES OF FLIPPED CLASSROOM: STEM STUDENTS´ PERCEPTIONS.
- Formación profesional: integrando saberes éticos y de desarrollo sostenible. Caso práctico para ingeniería
- Inverted Learning Environments with Technology, Innovation and Flexibility: Student experiences and meanings
- Novel Use of a Remote Laboratory for Active Learning in Class.
academic article in scopus
- Open, interdisciplinary and collaborative educational innovation to train in energy sustainability through MOOC: perception of competency development. International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing. 2019
- Systematic mapping study 2012-2017: Quality and effectiveness measurement in MOOC. Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education. 20:223-247. 2019
- Innovative education in MOOC for sustainability: Learnings and motivations. Sustainability. 10. 2018
- Improving understanding and motivation in learning transient state by using a remote lab. International Journal of Engineering Education. 33:847-854. 2017
- Novel use of a remote laboratory for active learning in class. Chemical Engineering Education. 50:141-148. 2016
- Inverted learning environments with technology, innovation and flexibility: Student experiences and meanings. Journal of Information Technology Research. 9:18-33. 2016
- Making practical experience: Teaching thermodynamics, ethics and sustainable development with PBL at a bioenergy plant. ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Conference Proceedings. 122nd ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition: Making Value for Society. 2015
- Solving material balance problems at unsteady state using a remote laboratory in the classroom 2013
- International Journal of Engineering Education: Guest editorial. International Journal of Engineering Education. 24:1050. 2008
book in scopus