- A Response to Alain de Benoist
- De-coding FIFA's ideology
- FIFA seen from a postcolonial perspective
- Fútbol Para Todos (Soccer for All): Democratization, populist legitimization or quasi-authoritarianism?
- Islamofascism is back: Four competing discourses on the Islamism-fascism comparison
- Learning about postcolonialism through football
- Reflections on Soccer, Sovereignty and the State of Exception: Pinochet's Chile and Other States of Exception
- Reflections on soccer, sovereignty and the state of exception
- The French New Right: Neither Right, Nor Left?
- The Nouvelle Droite and 'Tradition'
- Three Soccer Discourses
- Three Soccer Discourses: From Soccer War to Nobel Prize and Gramsci
- You just don't understand!: A feminist reading of the beautiful game
academic article in scopus
- FIFA seen from a postcolonial perspective. Soccer and Society. 20:39-60. 2019
- Reflections on soccer, sovereignty and the state of exception. Soccer and Society. 19:534-559. 2018
- 'Islamofascism': Four competing discourses on the Islamism-fascism comparison. Fascism. 7:241-274. 2018
- Fútbol para todos (soccer for all): Democratization, populist legitimization or quasi-authoritarianism?. International Journal of the History of Sport. 34:1061-1087. 2017
- Three soccer discourses. Soccer and Society. 18:188-203. 2017
- The French New Right's Quest for Alternative Modernity. Fascism. 1:18-52. 2012
- Transnationalism and the French Nouvelle Droite. Patterns of Prejudice. 45:199-223. 2011
- Beyond Soccer: Politics and International Relations seen through the beautiful game
- Borderless Fascism: Towards a Transnational and Universal Fascism in Western Europe
- Old Right and New Right on both sides of the Atlantic
- Political Therory and Violence: A reader
- Rethinking the French New Right: Alternatives to modernity
- Teaching Genocide
- The World through Soccer: The Cultural Impact of a Global Sport
book in scopus
- A feminist reading of the beautiful game
- Fascism to the Nouvelle Droite: the quest for pan-European empire. 69-84.
- From Marxism and nationalism to radical democracy: Abdullah Öcalan¿s synthesis for the 21st century. 229-260.
- Italian Post-War Neo-Fascism: Three Paths, One Mission?. 42-55.
- Nationalism and the Radical Right
- Tamir Bar-On vs. Alain de Benoist: Debate, partisan polemics, or truth-seeking?
- ¿Las múltiples identidades de la Nueva Derecha francesa: Entre región, nación y Europa?